STOPAQ® Products » FN 4100 Putty
A special water- and oxygen-tight corrosion-prevention putty which is excellent for use on objects that are difficult to access e.g. manhole covers, flanges and valves.
STOPAQ® FN 4100 is specially designed to ensure the treated object remains easily accessible.
STOPAQ® FN 4100 is easy to apply, safe and environmentally-friendly. It does not require a primer.
For underground application in combination with STOPAQ® Geotextile and STOPAQ® Outerwrap;
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy application by hand
- Can by supplied in cartridges and special 2 kilo sausages
- Perfect adhesion on steel and many other surfaces without applying primer
- No osmosis possible
- Easy to remove and to re-use after removal
- Harmless to environment and people
You must be registered and logged-in to download these documents.
Data Sheets for STOPAQ® FN 4100 Putty