STOPAQ® Products » Paste
A mouldable product for corrosion protection of below- and above-ground (insulation) flanges and accessories that work under high temperatures.
STOPAQ® Paste CZH
STOPAQ B.V. has developed STOPAQ® Paste CZH for a wide range of applications. STOPAQ® Paste CZH in combination with STOPAQ® Wrappingband CZH provides a perfect solution to prevent corrosion.
STOPAQ® Paste CZ
A low temperature version of the STOPAQ® Paste CZH for underground applications up to max. 50 degrees celsius only. It is very good to mould for use at lower ambient temperatures.
- Above-ground insulation flanges that must be protected against corrosion and oxygen ingress into the insulation area long term
- Accessories that work under high temperatures
- Thermite welds
- Coating repairs
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy application by hand
- Perfect adhesion on steel and many other base surfaces without applying primer
- Self-repairing ability when slightly damaged due to plastic/elastic properties of the material.
- Impermeable to water and oxygen and therefore impossible for growth of bacteria
- Very easy to mould
- Non harmful to people and the environment
You must be registered and logged-in to download these documents.
Data Sheets for STOPAQ® Paste
- Stopaq Paste CZ (467 Kb)
- Stopaq Paste CZH (467 Kb)