STOPAQ® Products » Vinyl Ester
A pre-impregnated glass-fibre reinforced plastic sheet material, delivered in rolls, based upon an epoxy novolac vinyl ester resin, cured by means of UV-light.
It is used as an additional mechanical protection and chemical protective layer, on steel surfaces coated with STOPAQ® Wrappingband CZHT.
The sheet is 2mm thick and will cure under UV and sunlight and form a hard, impact-, chemical- and temperature-resistant surface.
The material comes in rolls of 600mm x10 meter and can easily be cut. It is very suitable for field joint repair and rehabilitation of straight pipelines.
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance
- Wide operating temperature range up to 150 degrees C
- Fast application
- High performance in aggressive soils
- Very high resistance to ageing
- Resists common impacts and indentations
- No material waste
- Safe light spectrum
- Very high temperature resistance
You must be registered and logged-in to download these documents.
Data Sheets for STOPAQ® Vinyl Ester
- Stopaq Vinyl Ester (465 Kb)
- Index « STOPAQ® « Products
STOPAQ® Visco-Elastic Technology: Self-healing corrosion prevention and sealant systems.
- Outerwrap « STOPAQ® « Products
Outerwrap products are used for the mechanical protection of corrosion protective systems such as Wrappingband CZH.
- Wrappingband « STOPAQ® « Products
A versatile monolithic coating in wrap form for above-ground and underground use.
- Data Sheets « Downloads
A collection of Product Data Sheets covering Despatch Quantities, Handling and Storage Information for RAWMAT® HDB membranes, RAWSEAL® Waterstops and RAWMAT® Ancillaries across Petrochemical Lining, Structural Waterproofing, Landscaping and Environment Protection product application sectors.